Services > LEGAL/LITIGATION
FSA supports and assists numerous legal firms, businesses and credit institutes in the field of banking, civil and company crisis/insolvency law, through party-appointed experts.
These services result in the preparation of econometric and expert reports on:
- anomalies of financial products and derivatives. Product adequacy is verified according to the client’s investment purpose, transparency and pricing methods;
- management, evaluation and analysis of different existing lending relationship scenarios between banks and businesses;
- analytical and concise damage identification and quantification in liability action vis-à-vis directors and auditors of limited companies;
- assistance with insolvency operations, such as closure agreements of creditors, liquidation and judicial liquidation;
- determination of amounts subject to bankruptcy rescindment.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a preliminary meeting.