Legal / Litigation
FSA provides support and assistance to a lot of law firms, companies and banks about banking, civil and bankruptcy law. The activity, carried out by the technical advice, consists in the preparation of a survey about several themes:
- Anomalies of derivatives swaps, options and futures on interest rates, equities and commodities. The activity consists in verifying the adequacy of the derivative with the investment aims of the client, as well as verifying transparency and pricing methods. (FOCUS ON DERIVATIVE FINANCIAL PRODUCTS)
- Management, evaluation and analysis of the various types of credit positions between the bank and the company;
- Identification and assessment of damage caused by managers and auditors of the corporation;
- Assistance in the bankruptcy, semi-bankruptcy, liquidation;
- Determination of sums required by the bankruptcy-manager.