Services provided by FSA Spa corporate finance are aimed at all companies that want to monitor and optimize their financial flows. The goal is to provide effective and continuous support for the identification of optimal financial structure, that minimizes the cost and that promotes the efficient use of sources.
The team of experts and analysts of FSA provides qualified assistance aimed at all those companies managing extraordinary transactions; FSA is able to advise about the governance structure, the structure of the enterprise, as well as management and organizational profiles.
Check of company performances
Financial and economic performances are measured and evaluated, starting from the use of accounting data and through analysis models based on best practices. The same is done for each strategic business area. Economic analysis, assets&liabilities and ratio analysis represent the starting point of a broader process, directed to assess the quality, performance and sustainability of the company cash flows that are the real results of value creation. These tools ensure to identify strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats. These data are helpful for managers: to support decisions, to produce investor relations, to strengthen relationships with key stakeholders of the company and to manage relationships with banks.
Business plan & cash budgeting
The intensification of competitive pressure and the increase in operational complexity have made essential the preparation of business plans drawn up in the best possible way. Alongside company management, our team aims to draw up financial statements and financial plans and forecasts starting from the business idea: these documents, besides highlighting the financial needs arising from the implementation of various projects, allow managers to define a financially sustainable growth, in order to maximize corporate value.
Support for new businesses
Our team provides constant support for a lot of start-ups operating in both traditional and innovative sectors, accompanying the development of a winning idea or a new business model from the early stages of its conception. Our contribution is oriented to:
- Understand the real possibilities of value creation;
- Draw up plans for start-up and budget forecasts in medium and long term;
- Assist financial partners and / or business angels interested in investing in new projects;
- Manage relations with key stakeholders of the new company;
- Draw up periodic reports to analyze financial performance.
Cost and financial break even analysis
The problem of loan sustainability is a financial issue that management must constantly face. This must be a periodical assessment for a company. To detect break even point you have to: identify the profitability of each line of business, quantify fixed and variable costs. Financial break even point represents the revenue level that the company must reach to survive. Only if the company is able to reach the break even point, it is able to bear fixed economic costs, principal, interests.
Merger and acquisition
FSA assists companies in implementation of growth strategy through acquisitions, related to acquisitions and disposals, mergers and de-mergers of entire companies or individual business units, providing professional support, as well as in the early stages of due diligence and evaluation, also in negotiation and bargaining in the mode of closing. It also provides assistance in implementation of internal growth strategy, related to investments in the production, marketing and research and development.
Company and business unit evaluation
The company evaluation (or a business unit evaluation) is a process aimed at estimating the equity value or enterprise value, by applying one or more methods and evaluation criteria, carefully selected according to the proposed objective.
The evaluation service provided by the FSA is applied when:
- There is an extraordinary transaction, in order to identify the fair value of acquisition or disposal, that consider adequately the value of potential and latent synergies.
- You write the balance sheet: with the progressive replacement of the fair value to the historical cost, it becomes increasingly necessary to adjust the book value to market value, determined in accordance with the international rules of measurement of value.
- You make a periodic evaluation of the company performance: in this context, the assessment will be used to offer to shareholders and managers a tool of ex-post verification of the value created as a result of the implementation of plans and strategies for development.